These delicious pink lady chips, inspired by wild woman Amanda, are a delicious snack both on and off the trail.
- Four Pink Lady Apples washed
- A can of olive oil spray
- Baking paper
- Slice apples thinly – about 2mm – with a mandoline slicer.
- Place baking paper on wire oven shelves. Lay out the apple slices side by side. Lightly spray them with olive oil.
- Bake in oven preheated to 80 degrees C.
- After about 2 hr flip them over and spray the other side with olive oil. Leave them for another 1-2 hrs.
- The longer you leave them the crispier they’ll be. To test how if they’re ready/ how crispy they are, take one out of the oven to cool. You know it’s ready when it’s crunchy like a chip when it has cooled down.