You will love this tuna stuffed cucumber recipe! A protein and veggie packed meal that’s perfect for a light lunch or a quick afternoon snack before heading out on a hike. Prepare in just 5 minutes, the refreshing crunch of the cucumber paired with the classic tuna mayo combo will satisfy all your sushi cravings, minus the hassle.
*ingredients portioned for 2 servings*
- 1 large Lebanese cucumber
- 2 medium sized carrots
- 1 quarter red onion
- 5-6 small celery sticks
- Kewpie Mayo
- Light greek yoghurt
- 2 cans of tuna
- Slice the cucumber into thirds, and then halve down the middle. Then, scoop out the inside of the cucumber so you have 6 cucumber boats ready to be filled.
- Grate carrots into a bowl, and chop your onion and celery into small pieces and add to the carrot.
- Add 3 heaped tablespoons of greek yoghurt to your veg mixture, and a generous squeeze of Kewpie mayo.
- Add your tuna, a little bit of salt and pepper, and mix all the ingredients together.
- Spoon mixture into your prepared cucumber boats, top with tabasco or Sriracha if you like a little bit of spice!
I hope you love this tuna stuffed cucumber recipe… enjoy! You may also love our TikTok Salmon Rice Bowl.