A healthy cocktail should be delicious as well as a little nutritious! This one is tarty and sweet, packed full of vitamin C, natural sugar and fresh mint, giving you a refreshing kick! It’s perfect for a warm Christmas Day. You can enjoy this either as it comes or naked (without booze).
I’ll be enjoying this healthy cocktail over the summer, ideally on a clifftop or at a backyard lunch with family. You could also take it on a beach picnic or a longer hike – you’ll just need to enjoy it sans ice.
I hope you love it.
- Juice and vesicles of one large, freshly squeezed lime
- 1.5 tablespoons of date syrup OR 1.5 tbs raw sugar syrup
- 30ml Limoncello
- 150ml San Pellegrino Mineral Water
- 6 muddled mint leaves
- Combine lime juice and date syrup in a jug and stir vigorously till mixed.
- Pop mint in the bottom of the glass and muddle.
- Add ice to fill the glass.
- Add limoncello.
- Add lime juice mixture.
- Stir with a swizzle stick and serve with an extra mint sprig and a sliver of lime.
To make it naked, skip the limoncello and use double quantity of lime mixture.
I hope you enjoy this healthy cocktail as much as I do!