1. Wild Women On Top (WWOT) is committed to protecting the privacy of visitors to this website, and as such complies with the requirements of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
2. WWOT will ensure as far as possible that personal information collected through the website is used only for the purposes set out in this Policy.
3. Personal information collected and retained by WWOT includes but is not limited to; your name, address, telephone numbers, emergency contact details and email.
4. WWOT will not collect or monitor any personal information about an individual without their consent. The only personal information collected is that which is provided voluntarily by you. However if certain information is omitted, WWOT may be unable to correspond with you in a timely and efficient manner and to keep you up-to-date with information on its activities.
5. It is impossible for WWOT to distinguish if a person under 16 years of age (a minor) has provided WWOT with personal information. If that has occurred without parental or guardian consent that personal information will be removed if requested by the minor or the minor's parent or guardian.
6. Your personal information may be used by us in a number of ways, including:
- for the purpose for which the information was requested;
- to promote WWOT; and
- to promote WWOT's products and services generally.
WWOT may employ other companies or service providers to assist in providing its services, including (but not limited to); marketing, mail-house services, timing, and first aid service providers. These third parties may have access to personal information that is needed to perform their specific function. They cannot use that information for other purposes.
Personal information will not be used or disclosed for any other purposes without consent, except in exceptional cases when disclosure may be required by law.
7. You will only receive marketing and promotional material from WWOT if you have previously given your permission for WWOT to do so. If you would like to unsubscribe please email admin [at] wildwomenontop.com or click ‘unsubscribe’ on the relevant correspondence.
8. You have the right to review, update or delete personal information that may be stored on the WWOT database. A request may be made to delete personal information via contact us on our website and all reasonable steps to delete the information will be made, except where it is required for legal reasons.
9. WWOT will take reasonable steps to maintain the security of and to prevent unauthorised access to or disclosure of your personal information but cannot guarantee that unauthorised access to your personal information will not occur.
10. This website uses Google Analytics to help the website analyse how users use the website information generated about your use of the website (including your IP address) and your personal information will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and Internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to 3rd parties where required do so by law. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. You may refuse your use of your information by Google by selecting the appropriate settings on your browser but by doing so you may not be able to use the full functionality of this website. By using this website you consent to the processing of data you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out in this policy.
1.1 This website is operated by Wild Women On Top Pty Ltd (WWOT). Your use of the website is conditional upon your acceptance and compliance with the Conditions, notices and disclaimers set out below. You should read them now. By accessing or using this website, you are acknowledging that you have read, understand, and agree, without limitation or qualification, to be bound by these Terms.
1.2 These Terms are paramount and take precedence over any other terms, which may be required by you.
2. Limitation of liability
2.1 Except as expressly provided in these Terms, to the maximum extent permitted by law WWOT shall not be liable to you by way of indemnity or by reason of any breach of these Terms or any statutory duty or any common law duty for any direct, punitive, exemplary, special, indirect or consequential loss or damages suffered by you.
3. Governing Law
3.1 These Terms are to be governed by the laws of New South Wales, Australia. You submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of courts exercising jurisdiction there.
4.1 While the information contained in this website is believed to be accurate and current, it is provided by WWOT in good faith on an "as is" basis.
4.2 WWOT, its directors, officers or employees make no representation or warranty as to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of the information contained on this website and none of them accept any responsibility arising in any way (including negligence) for errors in, or omissions from, the information contained in this website.
5.1 This website contains links to websites not maintained, controlled or associated with WWOT and it does not make any endorsement, or any representation as to the accuracy of information contained on those websites.
6.1 WWOT is the copyright owner of the content of this website or is licensed by the copyright owner to use the content on this website.
6.2 Except as permitted by the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) no part of this website may be reproduced, adapted, performed in public or transmitted in any form by any process (graphic, electronic or mechanical, including further copying, recording, taking or by a storage and information retrieval system) without the specific prior written consent of WWOT.
6.3 If you believe that any material on this site violates the copyright or other rights of 3rd parties please immediately inform us so that WWOT can investigate the possible violation.
7.1 WWOT does not represent that any information (including any file) obtained from or through this website is free from computer viruses or other faults or defects. It is your responsibility to scan any such information for computer viruses.
7.2 WWOT will not be liable to you or any other person for any loss or damage (whether direct, indirect, consequential or economic), however caused and whether by negligence or otherwise, which may result directly or indirectly from any computer virus or other faults or defect in this website.