Marketing Assistant – Content and Social Media
Casual: Approx 16hrs pw
Rate: $23 - 27/hr depending on experience
Wild Women On Top create hiking adventures that help women fall in love with fitness. We create Coastrek, Australia’s premier hiking challenge for women, which journeys along some of the most spectacular coastal trails in the world. Female empowerment, community, health, and love of nature are at the heart of everything we do.
We’ve inspired and empowered over 40,000 women to walk the spectacular coastal trails of Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Adelaide and our community has raised over $30 million dollars for charity. We’re a small team making a big impact, turning traditional health and fitness on its head.
We’re looking to bring on an awesome casual Marketing Assistant to support our kick-ass marketing team. If you are social-media-savvy, a whizz with words and love creating content that delights, we’d love to hear from you. You’ll also need a ‘can-do’ attitude, love working with a fast-moving creative team, and be willing to get down and dirty with a few house-keeping chores.
If you are studying or newly graduated and looking to start your career in a for-purpose marketing team, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
We’re looking for someone who:
- Is passionate about content and social media marketing.
- Is a whizz with words and can turn copy from blah to huzzah!
- Believes in business as a force for good.
- Shares our key values of adventure, connection, vitality and nature.
- Supports with positivity, empathy, and kindness.
- Is a creative problem solver with a can-do attitude.
- Thrives on constantly evolving, learning, and growing.
- Values healthy sustainable living.
Sound like you?
Here’s some of the fun stuff you’ll get to do:
- Grow, learn, and stretch yourself every day (literally – the whole team stretches at 3pm every day!)
- Gain experience, training, and knowledge to ignite your career in social media marketing.
- Maintain the social media and content calendar – organisation skills are a must!
- Create, edit, and moderate content across digital platforms including Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, email etc.
- Schedule epic social media content that wows our community and helps grow our fan base.
- Prepare and mail delightful packages to our customers.
- Assist with event activations that ooze fun and joy.
- Update website content that pops.
- Build emails that sizzle.
- Get down and dirty with a few house-keeping chores.
You can download a more detailed job description here.
If this sounds like the gig for you, please email sasha [at] wildwomenontop.com with your resume and a cover letter telling us why you’re brilliant and we should hire you immediately!
PLEASE NOTE: This role is based in our HQ in Brookvale, Sydney. You must have a right to live and work in Australia to apply for this position. Only candidates who are currently living in Australia will be considered.