These Nourishing Pancakes Are Better Than The 'Real Thing'
By The Wild Women On Top Team
There's so much to love about sitting down for a plate of pancakes on a Sunday morning after a nice, long walk. They're fluffy, they're flavourful, and they reignite your inner child.
This week we've got a super delicious and nutritious pancake recipe for you, thanks to one of our amazing team, Robby. This recipe is perfect if you're cooking up breakfast for your family, your friends, your kids, or just for yourself!
- 2 small bananas
- 2 egg
- 6 tablespoons of oats
- Toppings of your choice (Greek yoghurt, pepitas, sunflower seeds, chia, flax, cocoa nibs, honey)
1. Blitz the bananas, eggs, and oats in a NutriBullet or blender
2. Heat a frypan and add oil or butter of your choice
3. Spoon some of the mixture into the pan (as much or as little as you like)
4. Wait until you can see little bubbles on the surface of the pancake before you flip it
5. Transfer your cooked pancakes to a plate and add whatever toppings you'd like (Robby loves to add Greek yoghurt, pepitas, sunflower seeds, chia, flax, cocoa nibs and a drizzle of honey)
This recipe is for two people so adjust the quantities if need be.