Tania's Zucchini Curry Is Packed With Veggies, Spice, And Everything Nice
By The Wild Women Team
There's not much better than sitting down with a warm bowl of curry, by the fire, after a long winter's day. If you're looking for a dish that adds extra veggies to your diet, isn't fussy, and is still lush and flavourful, this is a perfect dish for you.
Tania's zucchini curry will become a staple in your household in no time. It's absolutely jam-packed with goodies, spice and everything nice. And you certainly won't miss the meat.
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 teaspoon of chopped ginger
- 1 tablespoon of ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon of fresh grated turmeric
- 2 sliced Bird's eye chillis (if you want some heat)
- 2 Kaffir lime leaves
- 1 large zucchini (sliced)
- 4-5 button mushrooms
- 1 cup of eggplant (diced)
- 1 cup of vegetable stock
- 1/2 cup of coconut milk
- Coriander leaves (to garnish)
- Combine all the spices with some olive oil in a pot over low heat.
- Add your eggplant, zucchini and mushrooms to the pot. Sauté the vegetables until they're slightly browned.
- Add vegetable stock and coconut milk and bring to the boil. Turn the heat down and simmer until veggies are cooked to your taste and the sauce thickens.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and a drizzle of lime juice.