Super Seedy Protein Balls
This delicious recipe, gifted to us by the mother of gorgeous Wild Woman Anurag, is the perfect hiking treat. Jam-packed with nuts, seeds and good fats, it'll keep you fuller for longer, so you can smash your fitness goals and feel great while you're at it!
- 1 cup linseeds
- 1 cup wholemeal flour (can add a few tablespoons of chickpea flour)
- 1 cup raw sugar (or half sugar half honey)
- 2/3 cup of butter or ghee
- 2 tbs almonds
- 2 tbs chia seeds
1. Dry roast lindseeds on low heat
2. In wok, dry roast the flour on very low flame. Keep stirring continuously until light brown. Switch off heat.
3. Warm butter/ghee and add to flour mix
4. Grind linseeds and nuts
5. Combine ground seeds and nuts with flour mix
6. Add sugar and mix well
7. Roll into balls