Soy And Citrus Baked Salmon
- 4 fillets of salmon (we prefer Mt Cook)
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 2 tbs Kecap Manis (you can get this from the Asian section of the supermarket)
- 2 tbs lemon juice (about the juice of half a lemon - but it depends how juicy your lemons are!)
- 1 clove garlic
1. Pre-heat the oven to a moderate/hot-ish temperature (approx 180 degrees celcius).
2. Cover a baking dish with foil, with enough foil to make a 'lid' for the fish - approx. double the size of the dish.
3. Drizzle the olive oil onto the foil and place your fish on top.
4. Drizzle the Kecap Manis and lemon juice onto the fish fillets - don't be too fussy with the quantity.
5. Crush or finely chop the garlic and sprinke on top of the fish.
6. Fold the excess foil over the top of the fish and seal it up by scrunching it around the sides.
7. Roast in oven for 10 mintues.
8. Rest for 10 minutes.
Serve with steamed greens or a green salad and tuck in.