Maryanne's Magic Maca Balls
By the Wild Women On Top Team
Coconut! Maca! Dates! Cacao! Delicious. Healthy. Easy. Quick.
This recipe from our Wild Woman Coach Maryanne is so good we can't even write full sentences. Enjoy!
- 60ml Agave Syrup
- 5 fresh pitted medjool dates
- 125g ground almonds (or almond meal)
- 2 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon raw maca powder
- 1 tablespoon coconut butter
- 20g desiccated coconut, for rolling
1. Place all ingredients except desiccated coconut in a food processor and blend until well combined and mixture sticks together.
2. Scoop out mixture a tablespoon at a time and use your hands to roll them into balls, then finish them off by rolling in coconut.
Can be stored in airtight container in the fridge for up to two weeks.
Come and join Coach Maryanne in the Eastern Suburbs of Sydney on Thursday night and Sunday morning at Trek Training.