Magic Maca Balls
Coconut! Maca! Dates! Cacao! Delicious. Healthy. Easy. Quick.
This recipe from our Wild Woman Maryanne is so good we can't even write full sentences. Enjoy!
- 60ml Agave Syrup
- 5 fresh pitted medjool dates
- 125g ground almonds (or almond meal)
- 2 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon raw maca powder
- 1 tablespoon coconut butter
- 20g dessicated coconut, for rolling
1. Place all ingredients exept dessicated coconut in a food processor and blend until well combined and mixture sticks together.
2. Scoop out mixture a tablespoon at a time and use your hands to roll them into balls, then finish them off by rolling in coconut.
Can be stored in airtight container in the fridge for up to two weeks.