Get A Good Dose of Vitamin C With Di's Delicious Pink Gimlets
By The Wild Women On Top Team
A delicious, fresh cocktail that's got a good dose of vitamin C? It sounds too good to be true. But these yummy and easy pink gimlets, created by our Chief Adventure Chick Di, are exactly that.
Whether you're trying to impress a lover, a friend, a colleague, or a family member - these pink gimlets are the ultimate crowd pleaser. It's a less alcoholic take on the classic gimlet, so you'll get extra fruit juice and reduce the hangover.
These gimlets are fresh, fancy, fast, and they're a favourite in the Wild Women office.
Ingredients (makes one):
- 30mL gin (1 shot)
- 60mL freshly squeezed grapefruit juice (2 shots, a bit less than half a grapefruit)
- 15mL sugar syrup
- Lime (to garnish)
Method for the fancy way:
- Combine gin, grapefruit juice and sugar syrup into your cocktail shaker (you can change quantities based on your tastes).
- Shake with ice.
- Strain into a chilled glass.
- Garnish with a lime wheel.
Method for the 'Friday night zoom drinks emergency' way:
- Add a teaspoon of sugar and a dash of boiling water to a glass to make your sugar syrup.
- Add ice to the glass.
- Pour gin and grapefruit juice into the glass.
- Stir with a spoon.
Want to connect with Wild Women just like you? Join us in the Wild Women Community!