An everyday guide to happiness
By Lisa Marshall | Director Wild Women On Top
10 things to do every day for 10 weeks:
- Wake up and spend ten minutes in a quiet place stretching and breathing, focusing only on the moment and keeping your mind clear of all thoughts.
- 10 push ups, 10 crunches, 10 squats x 2 rounds.
- Drink 10 glasses of purified water a day.
- Do not eat/drink these ten things and get rid of them if they’re in your pantry and fridge: sugar, white flour, preservatives, bottled sauces, take aways, margarine, fizzy drinks, anything with a number in the ingredients, processed meats, anything containing thickeners.
- Eat a selection of the following power foods: blueberries, oranges, almonds, plain yoghurt, spinach, tomatoes, fish, celery, cacao, coconut, good quality fats/butter.
- Write down your most important goals for the next ten weeks and read them every day – stick them somewhere you can’t miss them!
- Give someone you love a hug – for at least ten seconds!
- Exercise every day and make it count by being present.
- Wake up and commit to ten hours of being positive – avoid telling yourself you feel tired, angry or lazy – because that’s how your day will turn out!
- Read something inspiring for ten minutes a day.
You'll be amazed at how good you feel.