Di's (not naughty) Bliss Balls
- 500 grams pitted dates
- 1 cup oats
- 1 cup roast shredded coconut
- 1 cup roast pepitas
- 1 cup roast sunflower seeds OR roast linseeds
- 1 cup Cacao
- 1 cup roast slivered almonds
- 1 cup roast chopped almonds/Brazil nuts
- 1 cup cranberries or sour dried cherries (optional)
Blend pitted dates, oats, shredded coconut, pepitas, roast sunflower/linseeds and cacao
Gradually add 3-4tbls of fresh espresso coffee till mixture clings together then Hand Mix in:
For Bars: Line large wide baking tray with baking paper roll mixture flat with rolling pin. For awesome bars, put fresh socks on, place small tray on top of mixture & stand on tray to force mixture into block.
For Balls: Roll walnut sized blobs into balls & roll in roast coconut.
Refrigerate overnight & cut into 3cm bars.
Hide in freezer and eat in moderation