This Chocolate And Macadamia Bark Will Fix All Your Choc Cravings
I can't WAIT to share this recipe with you!
It is a delicious, nutrient dense snack for wilderness adventures or a nourishing after dinner treat that will both satisfy your chocolate craving and make you feel great! All those antioxidents!
Plus, it's super easy to make!
- 1 cup cacao butter
- 1/2 cup raw cacao
- 2-3 tablespoons raw honey
- 400g roasted macadamias (or nuts of your choice)
- Vanilla extract (optional)
- Melt the cacao butter in a double boiler on low heat (the lower the better, as heat can destroy the nutritinal benefits of cacao + honey). Once melted remove from heat, add the honey and stir. Then add cacao and vanilla and whisk until completely combined.
- Pour into a large, flat tray (I used an oven dish) covered with baking paper. The goal is to make the chocolate mixture less that 1cm thick. Sprinkle nuts all over chocolate.
- Put in fridge for 2 hours or until completely solid.
- Break into peices.
- Store in fridge or freezer and enjoy!